Monday, February 15, 2010

miZOOla

Valentines weekend + Haeli and Sarah + Kyle Shobe and the Walk Em' Boys + hours of shopping + 7 of us sleeping in the camper + movies + music + dancing =
BeSt WeEkeNd EVER!
Jaxon pulled our fifth wheel camper along with the band trailer behind over to Missoula this weekend for their shows Friday and Saturday night. (Wish I had a picture of the rig...priceless) The Walk Em' Boys can truly say they've been on tour now! They made lots of connections to people who want them to come back in the next couple months.
They sound better every time they perform! I can officially say I am a
Walk Em' Girl!
(My camera died, sorry for the lack of pictures)
Happy V-Day to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kara said...

Sounds like loads of fun! miss ya! hope you're doing well!!

Panda said...

ha! seriously, where's the pic of the big-big-big rig?! :-) sounds like a fun weekend. again...jealous!

woowoo said...

Wish I could've been there ...but where would I have stayed??

woowoo said...

I like j's hair, Kenz

Unknown said...

OH YEAH!! You guys look so powerful! I wanna be you!!