Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Hoorah~

Last big family outing before my mom, dad and Weston move to Fairfield to complete his senior year.
Going to miss hanging out with my buddie!
Jaxon,Haeli and I will be holding down the ranch this year. With Haeli being 8 months prego looks like Jaxon and I will be in charge!
Can't wait to have my dad come back for visits and I will be the one telling him what to do:)

Will still most definitely be Weston's number one football fan this year!
Already having my custom Team Weston shirts made...
Class B football watch out!

We love movies at the Judith. My mom and I watched four movies there this week! We are what you like to call regulars...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Panda said...

"Can't wait to have my dad come back for visits and I will be the one telling him what to do..." HA! Oh, you little priceless treasure! :-)

Love the group shots...and the skippideedoodah jump.

go weston go. (hi colter and nubia)

woowoo said...

I will surely miss my movie buddy!