Monday, September 6, 2010

More salon pics:)

Carlie's mom posted more pictures of our opening on facebook so I stole a few:)
Carlie's station. We used our pictures we took for wall decoration because the space is so big.
Still getting used to looking at poster size pictures of myself.

Tanning room 1


Carlie welcoming everyone


Waxing room...
Wash house...


One of my favorite rooms....:) Its a safari bathroom!

Renae's pedi room...



PS. These pictures are mostly for my sister who lives all the way across the US who's been wanting to see the shop!...Enjoy

5 comments:

Panda said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks for posting. Can't wait to see it in person. Seriously, it looks great!!

The Witt Family said...

Looks so chic and amazing. I'll have to come and try it out one of these days!

Brett and Melissa said...

I just saw your blog and I was wondering where you are located... I just love this salon...

Catelin Tingey said...

ooooooh la la mama papa!!
can i come party one weekend????

Emilee said...

kenz, the pics of your salon make me want to go there so bad! it looks great! love it all. your hair is gorgeous too, love it!