Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day

Had such a good Mothers Day weekend....spent it with my mamma! Love her so much and am thankful she's my mom! She's my best friend and love that she can put up with me and my drama! She's the best!

Weston graduates in two Sundays!!! How crazy is that?? He's my little brother, too little to go off into the world! Going to miss him like crazy. We like to tease that we are the eternal third wheels of the family...don't know what I'm going to do when he leaves for his mission!


Spend MDAY driving around in the mountains (thankfully ticks weren't out yet) Such a pretty, peaceful day!


So Saturday I rode over to Missoula with my parents to go watch Westy's track meet....on the way home totally spotted this Grizzly bear! I've never seen one in the wild but it was the coolest thing ever! Glad I was in a car :)


Only in Montana....:)



2 comments:

woowoo said...

That was the best weekend ever... I loved everything, espically having you stay with us! love you!

Elly May said...

Ya Know. It took us awhile to figure out what GOTHIM was. Sounded kinda odd!