Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bozeman Hot Springs

Just sitting back reminiscing...

Couple weeks ago randomly drove to Bozeman so I could get my Diego fix

(oh and Colter and Nubia fix too)

Took a quick relaxing dip in the Bozeman Hot Springs.

Felt so good...especially since my job demands me to be on my feet all day!

While I'm on the topic of Bozeman I might as well give those cats a shout out for this big weekend.

Go Cats..... yes boo you MT Griz fans get over yourselves ;)!


Was supposed to drive to Utah this weekend with my Mom to go see Panda and her family.

Dang snow is not cooperating. 14-16 inches predicted tonight. Woof.

So looks like I have the day off tomorrow! Doesn't happen a lot for me.

Lifetime movies here I come!

4 comments:

woowoo said...

;sldgjks;ldgjk;sdl fkbvs;clvxdliguwoeil;cfkngb;sldkfgh;sldghis;dlknbv;slkdfgoiaerglksdfvm,sdo;gjsdlkg/sldkgj'sopeirgj'sl;cvmb'slkfjdgp9er'gkl;f'so;irtposdrk'gsdl;kg'eporgjk;sdflgkpeasrogk

woowoo said...

fa lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal lifetime!!!!

-weston

Nubia Garcia said...

That was so much fun!! You have to come back again!!! We already miss you!!

Panda said...

falalalalifetime!