Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Back!

After a three month break from blogging I've decided maybe I should try to be a little better! (It being a Sunday and I'm at the ranch alone and don't have any service on my cell phone(Dang AT&T) may be a few factors weighing in my decision) Anyways....... Life's been so hectic but full of adventures. 2011 has been very good to me! I've got to travel to Utah a couple times 1. watching Jimmer do his thing for the Cougars 2. Celebrate two friends getting married! Feel like I've road tripped to every town in MT in the last two months (or so my car tells me, 10,000 miles in three months) Works been so good, I feel like I'm the luckiest girl to be working where I am right now. I love making people's days and helping women feel beautiful through my talent of doing hair. My clients are awesome. Sarah and Dusty tied the knot last weekend (04-01-11) They were sealed in the Billings temple. I'm so proud of them and for the example they are to me to work towards a temple marriage. Sarah sure knows how to plan a fun wedding! I was on a high for a week. Had so much family travel from California and Utah. Cousins, 2nd cousins, 3rd cousins truly rule! Not even sure who had my camera for the night but picked out a few pictures to share with ya'll of the special night! Their reception was held on Saturday night at the Galletin Gateway in Bozeman....all I can say is GORGEOUS!


















Sweet little nephew Diego...but seriously SO CUTE!


An Aunt Lila/Aunt Vicki wedding cake masterpiece...500 cupcakes frosted day of reception!

5 comments:

montanasarah said...

Yayayaya! You have pictures I don't even have! Thanks for the shout out COUSIN KISS!! xoxo

P.S. my verification word below is "cowspuq"...what does that even mean?!?

Panda said...

Love!You looked gorg Kenz...loved the shoes. What a fun celebration!

woowoo said...

Glad you're back, Kenzie. Loved the post... 'twas a fun event! Love you, see you at our next fun event... branding!!

Emilee said...

you always have fun no matter what you do. you are gorgeous! love it!

weston said...

that was the funnest night ever! family dance parties are legit