Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MaY in MoNtAna

Made a flying trip to Butte Thursday night to watch Weston run and jump in the State Track Meet on Friday. He did awesome, he cleared six feet in high jump! Dad, Mom and I were proud to be there watching him! Way to go Stoner! Took a lot of pictures of the ranch, so pretty and green right now! Miss seeing all that pretty country and all the new spring babies:)My horse Sun Dot finally had a Palomino paint! First time seeing him!
I surpised the brothers and cleaned the weight room for them! Looked so good I had to take a picture!:)
Mike Pilkington and Haeli moved to the ranch for the summer, had fun playing with them around Lewistown. Mom, Mike, Haeli and I went to the movie Night at the Museum while waiting for Jaxon and Dad to come back from Twin Falls. Had such a fun weekend with everyone! Enjoy all the pics...













 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo pretty!!
i miss the farm life sometimes :)
it was great seeing youuuuu

Romney Family said...

What beautiful pictures!! Your guys's ranch looks so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

ah ya! i love all the new pics!! i wish i could have seen you this trip! IM STILL COUNTING DOWN THE TREEE WEEKS!! i told my boss at work yesterday that my friend was comming home and i HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF!! :) love you and see you soon!

Emilee said...

oh, wow, it is gorgeous over there, love the animals too! bet it was fun to see weston compete! i hate that moving away means you miss all those sibling competitions!

Unknown said...

I can't beleive how green it's gotten in just a few months. I LOVE Charlie Horse's little baby mohawk. Sooo cute! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Looks like fun...as always! xoxo

Panda said...

awh, makes me home sick! so jealous of your trip. loved all the pics (the kids loved them of the horsies!). fun you had fun with mike and haeli. cute pick of mom and dad. good for you for cleaning the weight room! love ya.

woowoo said...

Kenzie, I loved having you home and can't wait for your next visit!